Contributors

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Baseball Hall of Fame

Just moments ago, the guest host on the Jim Rome Show returned to the issue of whether known or "known" steroid users should be included in the Baseball Hall of Fame.  I'm not sure why; maybe he really can't think of anything new to talk about. 

At any rate, by this point I have already passed judgment on the steroids era in baseball.  So has everyone who actually cares, no matter how little.  The decision of the Hall of Fame voters will not affect my judgment. 

The only thing they might affect is my judgment on the Baseball Hall of Fame.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, the same thing happened to the Oylmpics. I used to really enjoy it and then they started bending the rules for certain players and I lost any interest in it.

    ReplyDelete